We are a global education consulting company, with presence in 12 countries.
We help education institutions, EdTech companies, publishers, startups, NGOs and governments in the education space accelerate digital transformation, grow into new territories, connect with strategic partners and support plans for mergers and acquisitions.
Our work is focused around four VERTICALS: the future of learning, capital markets, international growth and expansion, and public & private partnerships. We also work on moonshot ideas through our EDT&Ventures arm.
Our vision is to imagine, inspire and improve education and we want you to be part of this change.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties. This role will work in a remote working environment.
The Marketing Specialist responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies across our global team and our client base. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
Be a part of a team where you will
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Proven experience as creating and managing marketing content
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Expert knowledge of social media usage and trends (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
- Preferred experience: Edtech or educational background knowledge Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication (written and spoken skills in English) and people skills, Spanish a plus
- High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- Handling tools such as Photoshop, Indesign or Illustrator is a must
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a ever changing environment
What you’ll find when working at EDT&Partners
- Flexible & remote working environment
- Working with an experienced and international team
- Possibilities for growth
If you are interested in applying send us your resume and the cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org