EDT&Partners announces its strategic partnership with WSA for the award category “Learning & Education”
EDT&Partners, has signed a strategic partnership with WSA, a unique award system, that selects and promotes local digital innovation to improve society. WSA is an international platform for cutting edge examples of how ICTs can impact society in a positive way. Both EDT&Partners and WSA will work together supporting and promoting the winners of the WSA award category “Learning & Education” by sharing best practices, learning & recommendations.
The Learning & Education category comprises solutions that:
- Provide intelligent solutions for easy & low threshold access of education for everyone
- Address the learning needs of every level of learner and creating interactive e-learning communities & interactive, personalized and distributed education resources online
- Support knowledge transfer and skills gain in a complex and interactive fashion
- Help teachers to enhance and simplify teaching & material creation & find new methods and innovative teaching solutions using ICT’s
- Enhance corporate training & lifelong learning
- Foster global collaboration in science, provide measures to promote science and demonstrate results and value to society
- Eliminate gender disparities in education and ensure equal access to all levels of education and vocational training including persons with disabilities, indigenous peoples and children in vulnerable situations
- Provide child, disability and gender sensitive education tools and safe, non-violent, inclusive and effective learning environments
WSA was initiated in 2003 in the framework of the UN World Summit on the Information Society (UN WSIS). It has 18 years of international experience working in 185 participating countries. EDT&Partners is a global, purpose-driven consulting firm, dedicated to imaginiging, inspiring & improving education helps education institutions, EdTech companies, publishers, startups, NGOs and governments in the education space accelerate digital transformation, in order to develop concrete action plans and objectives.
In addition to working together on the “Learning & Education ” award category, WSA and EDT&Partners, will also look for additional partnerships and areas of collaboration with corporate entities or public institutions.
Pablo Langa, EDT´s Managing Director, says, “We are delighted to sign an agreement with WSA and work together on improving education and access for vulnerable communities through technology. We look forward to achieving great things together.”
WSA Chairman Prof. Peter A. Bruck: “Over the last years, the category “Learning & Education” has proven to be a gem in terms of content richness, digital creativity and forward thinking. Even more so it is necessary to build a strong support network to foster this quality content. WSA and EDT& Partners have built a strong cooperation. With this partnership, we have set another step in the mission to foster connection and exchange, supporting entrepreneurship for sustainable development.
About the EDT&Partners
EDT Partners is a global, purpose-driven consulting firm dedicated to the business of education. EDT helps edtech firms, publishers, NGOs, universities, and governments accelerate innovation pipelines, grow sustainably into new territories and consolidate plans for organic and inorganic expansion. EDT currently has presence in the USA, Mexico, UK, Spain, Singapore and China.
About the WSA
With its worldwide, multi-stakeholder community of social entrepreneurs and digital innovation enthusiasts, WSA focusses on international knowledge exchange, collaboration, and the contribution to the UN SDGs. Founded in 2003 as part of the UN World Summit on Information Society, WSA awards yearly 45 outstanding best practice local digital content with a high societal value. WSA spans its community in over 185 countries, a network unique in its passion and reach, holding close cooperation with UN agencies, academia and the private sector alike.
WSA Media contact:
EDT&Partners Media contact: