We are a global education consulting company, with presence in 12 countries.
We are working on a new software development solution for education providers regarding safe and secure assessment and need expert software development skills moving forward.
We are looking for React.js developers to join our team and work on the future of assessments using synchronous and asynchronous technologies and advanced analysis like face and sentiment analysis.
We are in the middle of our GA1.0 version launch so it is a great moment to join and grow with the team. You will be working across a group of international stakeholders, in a multidisciplinary group (UX, Product Management, etc.), where innovation is welcome and where we aim to touch millions of users with this technology.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience with highly scalable and synchronous environments. Video, Web conferencing, chat, etc.
- Fluent in scripting languages like Ruby, PHP, .Net, C# or Java
- Experience with Ruby, Laravel, Django or Express frameworks
- Experience with SQL, PostgreSql
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST web services
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Desirable experience with WebRTC technology stack Jitsi, Janus, etc.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a ever changing environment
What you’ll find when working at EDT&Partners
- Flexible and remote working environment
- Working with an experienced and international team
- Possibilities for growth
- Above industry compensation